(Note: Student Health Forms link here)
You can now access your student’s report card on the DPS Parent Portal.
Once you log in:
- Click on the grades tab on the left, underneath your child’s picture.
- After it loads, you will be able to click on the course title highlighted in blue.
- The term 1 grades are highlighted in green. If you hover over the grade, you can see the name of the standard that has been graded, the teacher’s name, and comments, if they put them in for that specific standard.
If you are having trouble logging into Portal, you can email Jennifer_kahn@dpsk12.org
If you have forgotten your username, password, or something is wrong with your account, please email Jennifer_kahn@dpsk12.org.
If you have not created a Parent Portal account yet, you will need your student’s DPS ID number. Please email Jennifer_kahn@dpsk12.org to get that information. Once you have that number, you can click
on this link to get started:
It typically takes about 24-48 hours to get an email back from the DPS Portal team to finish setting up your account. Check in your spam/junk files to make sure it didn’t end up there. If you just need help resetting your password, please email Jennifer_kahn@dpsk12.org.
Here are the steps to request a Parent Portal account
1. Visit https://myportal.dpsk12.org
2. Click on the “Getting Started” tab.
3. Completely fill out the online form. You will need an email address to complete the process.
4. If possible, enter all of your students during the same initial session for setup as there have been occasional glitches when saving and going back into the Portal to enter additional students.
If you currently have an account and need help with your user name or password, go to the Portal’s login page and click “forgot username or password.”
**Please note: it could take up to 5-7 business days to open your account, especially during “peak season” of Choice and Registration, so don’t wait, get your account now!
What to expect after you submit the online form to the DPS Parent Portal Team:
1. If the information you submit matches the information in our student data system, you will receive an email from the DPS Portal Team with a link to activate your account. Click the link, and you will receive another email with your username and password (please check junk, spam, etc. if you do not receive it in your inbox).
2. If information is missing from the form or doesn’t match what is in the student data system, you will receive an email or call from the Parent Portal Team before your account request can be processed.
Report cards are available on Parent Portal
The school will not be print report cards (with a few exceptions). This will save valuable time and money through staff hours, paper and thousands of envelopes!
Directions to print report cards via Portal:
a. Log in to your Portal account.
b. Click on the “Reports and Transcripts” tab.
c. Click on the PDF file that says “SBPR report card” and it will take you to the page that will allow you to print.
If you have Parent Portal questions, please email our Bill Roberts registrar: Jennifer_kahn@dpsk12.org.