Great Information About Bill Roberts
Health Forms for the Nurse
- Asthma Medication Instructions
- Anaphylaxix Epi Pen Medication Instructions
- Student Medication Request and Release Instructions for Other Medication
This form must be completed for any medication a student will need to take during school hours.
Applies to all other drugs like Tylenol, Ibuprofen, Benadryl, Tums, eye drops, etc.
Please be aware that any medication, including samples, MUST have a medication label to be administered at school.
More Education-Related Websites
Book Lists – Based on student reading level or grade level
BrainPop.com - Great math, science, engineering, social studies games and resources used in several Bill Roberts classrooms.
Commonsense Media – Trustworthy age-level ratings for books, movies, apps and more.
MadLibs Online fun writing practice for grade 3 and up.
Grammar Practice Online Fun
Math Games Online
Phonics Games Online
Safe2Tell – Anonymously report any threatening behavior that endangers you, your friends, your family, or your community.
Scholastic – An incredible wealth of education resources for parents and teachers.
Shots for Tots - Nonprofit offering vaccination services
SPF Ratings School Performance Framework explained
- Spelling City allows students to practice spelling patterns through many games, puzzles, and practice tests.
- Nouns plural, homophones, synonyms, compound words, etc.
TypingWeb.com - A free resource for students to learn typing, recommended by school librarian and used in third and fourth grades.