The free School Directory is available online at this link: MySchoolAnywhere.com
(While you’re there, download the cute little app for your phone!)
Log in at www.MySchoolAnywhere.com using your family’s primary email address. If you forgot your password, use “Forgot Password” link on that page below the green Login button.
Assign your student to their new teacher at the start of the new school year:
- “My Account” drop down on top right
- Select “My Family”
- Select “Student” tab and use arrow drop down to assign grade and teacher
Free Bill Roberts PTA Online Directory
- Secure, password-protected for our school community only
- Available online or on your phone
- Easy-to-use to find friends and teachers
- Print your own lists or booklets in any format
Please update your information as soon as possible:
- Families at school last year use your sign-in email and password from last year or email BRobertsdirectory@gmail.com
- New families to Bill Roberts visit http://bit.ly/newfamilyindirectory
to add your student and family information
- A secure link and password will be emailed to you within the week after you confirm your information on the directory website
Want to help with Directory?
This is a PTA project to keep our families and teachers connected (think playdates and class lists) and is not linked to the DPS registration system in any way.
We need a small team of volunteer parents, 2-6 people who like to work at home on database stuff, it’s actually very simple and rewarding; please email: BRdirectory@gmail.com to help the current parent volunteer!
We have a great opportunity to list parents’ business affiliations and track volunteer opportunities and need the right people to continue to make the most of this brand new online directory resource.
Much of this is at-home, online work that will take place late August through early October, but there is a need for strategic thinkers today – as much or as little time as you can give!