Uniform Dress Code
Middle School students can wear spiritwear shirts with dress code bottoms every day.
Elementary students can wear spiritwear shirts on Fridays.
The Bill Roberts Spiritwear website is currently under construction. It should be up and running within the next two weeks. We are making some changes that will make the process so much easier, please be patient with us. Thank you!
Orders will be ready for pick-up at the front desk the 15th of the following month. This schedule will be continuous.
Example: Orders placed by October 15th will be ready November 15th. Orders placed by Nov 15th, will be ready Dec 15th. You will receive an email notification when your order is ready for pick up.
Dress Code Shirts
Solid colors only:
light blue, black, white, burgundy/maroon, grey or navy
- Collared shirts, Solid colors only, NO patterns including plaid
- Polo or button down shirt
- Must be worn under sweaters, vests, jackets
- Size appropriate not too tight or too loose (No tight shirts or cleavage)
- Sweaters need to be a solid color
- Middle School students may wear Spirit Wear shirts from the Bill Roberts Spirit Wear collection available at the school’s online store
Dress Code Bottoms
Solid colors only:
black, navy, grey or khaki
- No cargo pants/shorts
- No sagging
- No patterns including plaid
- No jean/denim material of any color
- Pants cannot have pocket style of jeans or cargo pants
- Tights and leggings can be worn underneath skirts or dresses
- No tight pants (including yoga pants), skinny cut pants or jeggings
- Size appropriate-not too tight or too loose
black, navy or khaki
- Tights and leggings may be worn
- No shorter than 3″ above knee or above the finger tips
- Closed toe
- No sandals or flip-flops
- Boots ok
- No slippers (soft soles)
black, navy, khaki, grey, burgundy/maroon
- Students are permitted to wear jackets and/or sweatshirts outside as weather permits.
- Students must put items in lockers when they are inside the building.
Store of your choice
Parents can buy the uniform/dress code pieces at a store of their choice as long as it meets the requirements of the uniform/dress code. Uniform dress code clothing can be found at AmazonSmile.com, Lands End, French Toast.com, WalMart, Kmart, JC Penney’s, and the Gap, among other stores.