Thank you, your support makes our school great!
Denver Public Schools funds basic education, but there is nothing basic about Bill Roberts. In order to provide all of the amazing extras that our children receive every day, the Bill Roberts PTA encourages every family to make a direct financial contribution to the school. No contribution is too small and certainly none is too large.
Families can make a donation online here or set up an automatic monthly payment. Checks can also be made out to the Bill Roberts PTA.
At the start of every school year, the Bill Roberts PTA organizes a series of Direct Giving Parties. These parties are open to all Bill Roberts families and are a great opportunity to get to know the school community and learn about how the PTA uses families’ donations to improve our children’s overall education.
What you may not know about PTA Fundraising
- If every family contributes $20 per month for each student they have at Bill Roberts we will raise over $192,000 through Direct Giving alone!
- 100% of the money that PTA raises goes directly to support Bill Roberts.
- Your active participation helps the PTA raise more than $170,000 a year—an amazing feat!
- The money raised directly fund various programs including: specials, scholarships, family programs, staff support and more!
- This money makes a huge difference in the quality of education and support that our children receive at Bill Roberts.
- 100% of your donation is tax-deductible.
- You can pay in monthly installments, no donation is too small!
Other Ways to Support our School
Volunteer - big jobs, small jobs, it all helps make our school a better place!
Make plans to go to the Spring Auction