Bill Roberts E-8 is a creative, safe, and dynamic community of learners that nurtures and educates the whole child.
Our high-caliber staff, in partnership with our supportive parents, provides students with challenging and innovative learning opportunities through exploring the arts, educating for character, and fostering vigorous thinking all essential for success in our changing world.
Awards, Honors & Performance
- #1 Middle School in the Stapleton/Park Hill boundary area and #2 in the District, according to the DPS School Performance Framework. Read more here
- #3 ranked school overall among all elementary, middle and high schools in the Park Hill/Stapleton boundary after DSST Conservatory Green Middle School and DSST Stapleton High School on the DPS SPF scorecard.
- Awarded My Tech 1:1 Computing Grant in 2017 that will provide all Middle School students with a Chromebook for school work
- One of only three DPS schools awarded a grant to install a Creative Systems SMART Lab in 2016
- Top Performing School rating in DPS since 2009
- High Growth School since 2009
- Only Stapleton school awarded Governor’s Award for Distinguished Improvement
- A 5280 Top Public Elementary School in 2014 – one of only seven DPS schools selected for academic performance across seven counties and more than 500 schools
- Award-winning teachers
- Top Rating and “Top 10 School” of Colorado School Grades.comRecognized by the Colorado Department of Education as a Highly Effective School Library honoree, 2013
- 100% of our students believe they are getting a good education, that homework is valuable and relates to what they learn and that teachers care about how they are doing in their classes
- Ranked 1st in these specific areas:
- Students feeling challenged
- Students feeling safe
- Students feeling supported by their teachers
We’re not done, not even close. Our commitment to excellence means we never stop improving. We will continue to challenge ourselves and our team to be better, to do more, to inspire and engage, and to continue to build upon what we learn. At Bill Roberts, the learning never ends.
At A Glance
- ECE-8 Denver Public School
- Read about the research on strengths of K-8 education model
- Art, Music, Drama, Spanish, Physical Education/Dance, Library, Technology
- Full-Day Early Childhood Education (ECE) classes for 4 year-olds
Special Education, Gifted and Talented, ELA, Accelerated Kindergarten, Middle and Elementary School Interventionists
- DPS Discovery Link Licensed Before/After School Care
- After-School Enrichment Classes
- School Hours: Monday – Thursday 8:15 – 3:15, Friday 8:15 – 1:00
- Award-winning library
Exemplary Performance School Library by Colorado Department of Education, 2013
- Uniform dress code
- Strong School Community:
Gives thousands of volunteer hours and raises $150k+ each year
Programs are family-focused
100 Mile Run Club, Carnival, Book Fairs, Family dances, Middle School Dances, School-wide Giving Day, Book Buddies, Fun Runs, Chess Club, Middle School enrichment, Field Day, Destination Imagination Teams, Shakespeare Club, Semantics, WATCHDogs for the Dads, Art Shows, Musicals and parent parties, too!
- Strong Middle School Athletics Program; we are a “No Cut” school, everybody plays
Did we answer your questions?
If not, please email us at email@example.com