What’s special about Bill Roberts:
watch our new video online here
Parent Teacher Conferences
November 3 – 7
with evening times on November 5 & 6
Watch for more info on scheduling to come from your teacher(s).
Don’t miss our last blast – party with the PTA!
Check out the online invitation to RSVP for October 24th
What you may not know about PTA Fundraising, read more…
Proud of our Teachers
Congratulations to our LEAP Distinguished Teachers for 2013-14:
Nita Baumann, Val Beckler, Cheryl Beckwith, Phyllis Johnson, Jessica McCurdy, Lacy Smith, Cathy Warden and Danielle Worden.
DPS hosted the “Excellence in Teaching” reception for all of the Distinguished Teachers in the district. The award recognizes and thank those who achieved the LEAP Distinguished rating for the 2013-14 school year. Please join us in celebrating them for their achievement!
Our School At a Glance
- ECE-8 Denver Public School
- Top Performing School rating in DPS since 2009
- High Growth School from 2009 – 2013
- Only Stapleton school awarded Governor’s Award for Distinguished Improvement
- Top Rating and “Top 10 School” of Colorado School Grades.com
- Middle School students rank in top 1% statewide for academic growth
- TCAP scores higher than district and state averages
- Specials: Art, Music, Drama, Spanish, Physical Education, Library, Technology
- Full- and half-day Early Childhood Education (ECE) classes
- Programs: Advanced Kindergarten, Special Education, Gifted and Talented, ELA, Middle and Elementary School Interventionists, Spanish at all grades
- Kaleidoscope Corner Licensed Before/After School Care
- After-School Enrichment Classes
- School Hours: Monday – Thursday 8:15 – 3:15, Friday 8:15 – 1:00
- ECE-3 and ECE-4 Half Day Schedule:
- AM Classes Monday – Thursday 8:15-10:55, Friday 8:15 – 10:15
- PM Classes Monday – Thursday 12:30 – 3:10, Friday 11:00 – 1:00
- Award-winning library
- Uniform dress code
- Strong School Community:
Active PTA gives thousands of volunteer hours and raises $190k+ each year.
Programs are family-focused: 100 Mile Run Club, Carnival, Book Fairs, Family dances, Middle School dances, School-wide Giving Day, Book Buddies, Annual Fun Run, Girls on the Run, Chess Club, Middle School Athletics, Field Day, Shakespeare Festival, Green Team, WatchD.O.G.S. for the Dads, Art Show, Musicals and parent parties, too!
Did we answer your questions?
If not, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org