Bill Roberts Dinner Theater
Mystery at Shady Acres
February 8th & 9th
An audience participation dinner theater mystery-comedy presented by Ms. Maureen Hines-Smith’s Advanced Drama students.
Chef Maggie and her amazing culinary students will be preparing a traditional British meal to tantalize the senses. Join us on February 8th and 9th beginning with dinner at 5:30pm followed by the show at 6:00pm. Tickets are $20 and are limited to just 104 people per night.
Buy your tickets online:
Our School At a Glance
- ECE-8 Denver Public School
- Read about the research on strengths of K-8 education model
- 2017 John Irwin Award for Academic Excellence from the Colorado Department of Education
- Awarded My Tech 1:1 Computing Grant in 2017 to provide all Middle School students with a Chromebook for school work
- One of only three DPS schools awarded a grant to install a Creative Systems SMART Lab in 2016
- #1 Middle School in the Stapleton/Park Hill boundary area and #3 in the District, according to the DPS School Performance Framework.
- Ranked a “Green School” since 2009 on our School Performance Framework report card.
- Only Stapleton school awarded Governor’s Award for Distinguished Improvement
- A 5280 Top Public Elementary School, 2014
- Specials: Art, Music, Drama, Physical Education, Library/Technology, SMARTLab
- Full-day Early Childhood Education (ECE-4) classes
- Programs: Special Education, Gifted and Talented, Accelerated Kindergarten, ELA, Middle and Elementary School Interventionists
- Discovery Link – DPS Afterschool Program
- After School classes run by DPS Discovery Link at Bill Roberts
- School Hours: Monday – Thursday 8:15 – 3:15, Friday 8:15 – 1:00
- Award-winning library
- Unique Garden curriculum teaches science with cross-grade mentoring
- Uniform dress code
- Strong School Community: Active PTA donates thousands of volunteer hours and raises $170k+ each year.
- Programs are family focused: 100 Mile Run Club, Carnival, Book Fairs, Family dances, Middle School dances, School-wide Giving Day, Book Buddies, Girls on the Run, Middle School Athletics, Field Day, Shakespeare Club, Family Fun Run, Semantics Team, WatchD.O.G.S. for the Dads, Art Show, Musicals and parent parties, too!
Did we answer your questions?
If not, please email us at email@example.comWilliam (Bill) Roberts E-8 School
2100 Akron Way
Denver, CO 80238
720.423.3493 Enrollment/Choice Hotline
720.423.3200 DPS School Closure Announcements