4pm Friday, January 30th is
First Round School Choice Deadline
No exceptions, this is a firm deadline!
If you have a Parent Portal account, you may submit your application online.
If you don’t have Parent Portal or access to a computer, paper applications are available at the front office.
Bill Roberts Earns Two New Awards:
for both Elementary and Middle School
by Colorado School Grades.com
Bill Roberts Recognized as a
in 5280 Magazine
A Top School from all 7 metro counties
Out of 550+ schools
1 of only 7 DPS schools
Based on scores in all three areas:
Math, Reading and Writing
Noted for Exceptional Growth in Math and Writing
Congratulations to our teachers, administration, staff members, and community on this prestigious recognition!
The November 5280 article, “Education 2014″ article can be found online, with the information rating chart on page 5.
Middle School Academic Excellence
Those aren’t buzz words here– the numbers speak for themselves:
Standing alone, the 6th-8th grade SPF is 82.8%, exceeding the mark for a distinguished school.
Our growth– for all students (those needing extra help, and those already advanced) is in the top 1% in Colorado.
What makes Bill Roberts special:
watch our new video online here
Our School At a Glance
- ECE-8 Denver Public School
- Top Performing School rating in DPS since 2009
- High Growth School since 2009
- Only Stapleton school awarded Governor’s Award for Distinguished Improvement
- A 5280 Top Public Elementary School in 2014
- Top Rating and “Top 10 School” of Colorado School Grades.com
- Middle School students rank in top 1% statewide for academic growth
- TCAP scores higher than district and state averages
- Specials: Art, Music, Drama, Spanish, Physical Education, Library, Technology
- Full- and half-day Early Childhood Education (ECE) classes
- Programs: Advanced Kindergarten, Special Education, Gifted and Talented, ELA, Middle and Elementary School Interventionists, Spanish at all grades
- Kaleidoscope Corner Licensed Before/After School Care
- After-School Enrichment Classes
- School Hours: Monday – Thursday 8:15 – 3:15, Friday 8:15 – 1:00
- ECE-3 and ECE-4 Half Day Schedule:
- AM Classes Monday – Thursday 8:15-10:55, Friday 8:15 – 10:15
- PM Classes Monday – Thursday 12:30 – 3:10, Friday 11:00 – 1:00
- Award-winning library
- Uniform dress code
- Strong School Community:
Active PTA gives thousands of volunteer hours and raises $190k+ each year.
Programs are family-focused: 100 Mile Run Club, Carnival, Book Fairs, Family dances, Middle School dances, School-wide Giving Day, Book Buddies, Annual Fun Run, Girls on the Run, Chess Club, Middle School Athletics, Field Day, Shakespeare Festival, Green Team, WatchD.O.G.S. for the Dads, Art Show, Musicals and parent parties, too!
Did we answer your questions?
If not, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org