Families will find out school choice assignments from DPS by March 18.
Click here to learn more:
Bill Roberts hosts tours for prospective families all through the fall and early winter. Once DPS School Choice is closed at the end of January, we generally do not host additional tours. There will opportunities for newly admitted families to tour in the spring. If you are awarded a spot at Bill Roberts for next school year, the front office staff will contact you with opportunities to see our school in action this spring. Thank you for your interest in Bill Roberts!
Our School At a Glance
- Watch our school video
- ECE-8 Denver Public School
- Top Performing School rating in DPS since 2009
- High Growth School since 2009
- Only Stapleton school awarded Governor’s Award for Distinguished Improvement
- A 5280 Top Public Elementary School in 2014
- Top Rating and “Top 10 School” of Colorado School Grades.com
- Middle School students rank in top 1% statewide for academic growth
- 2015 6th grade PARCC Scores – #1 among our 5 boundary schools in Math and Language Arts and #2 Math and #3 Language Arts in the district
- State assessment scores higher than district and state averages
- Specials: Art, Music, Drama, Spanish, Physical Education, Library, Technology
- Full- and half-day Early Childhood Education (ECE) classes
- Programs: Advanced Kindergarten, Special Education, Gifted and Talented, ELA, Middle and Elementary School Interventionists
- Kaleidoscope Corner Licensed Before/After School Care
- After-School Enrichment Classes
- School Hours: Monday – Thursday 8:15 – 3:15, Friday 8:15 – 1:00
- ECE-3andECE-4 Half Day Schedule:
- AM Classes Monday – Thursday 8:15-10:55, Friday 8:15 – 10:15
- PM Classes Monday – Thursday 12:30 – 3:10, Friday 11:00 – 1:00
- Award-winning library
- Unique Garden curriculum teaches science with cross-grade mentoring
- Uniform dress code
- Strong School Community:
Active PTA donates thousands of volunteer hours and raises $170k+ each year.
Programs are family focused: 100 Mile Run Club, Carnival, Book Fairs, Family dances, Middle School dances, School-wide Giving Day, Book Buddies, Girls on the Run, Chess Club, Middle School Athletics, Field Day, Destination Imagination Teams, Shakespeare Club, Fun Runs, Semantics Team, WatchD.O.G.S. for the Dads, Art Show, Musicals and parent parties, too!
Did we answer your questions?
If not, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org