Thank you to the many people and businesses who supported the Auction!
We sold more than 400 tickets, had a blast and raised about $80,000 that will directly impact our school – we can be PROUD!
Read more about how we earned 1st place
and a visit from the the Broncos
in the Fuel Up to Play 60 challenge…
Our School At a Glance
- Watch our school video!
- ECE-8 Denver Public School
- Top Performing School rating in DPS since 2009
- High Growth School since 2009
- Only Stapleton school awarded Governor’s Award for Distinguished Improvement
- A 5280 Top Public Elementary School in 2014
- Top Rating and “Top 10 School” of Colorado School Grades.com
- Middle School students rank in top 1% statewide for academic growth
- TCAP scores higher than district and state averages
- Specials: Art, Music, Drama, Spanish, Physical Education, Library, Technology
- Full- and half-day Early Childhood Education (ECE) classes
- Programs: Advanced Kindergarten, Special Education, Gifted and Talented, ELA, Middle and Elementary School Interventionists, Spanish at all grades
- Kaleidoscope Corner Licensed Before/After School Care
- After-School Enrichment Classes
- School Hours: Monday – Thursday 8:15 – 3:15, Friday 8:15 – 1:00
- ECE-3 and ECE-4 Half Day Schedule:
- AM Classes Monday – Thursday 8:15-10:55, Friday 8:15 – 10:15
- PM Classes Monday – Thursday 12:30 – 3:10, Friday 11:00 – 1:00
- Award-winning library
- Uniform dress code
- Strong School Community:
Active PTA gives thousands of volunteer hours and raises $190k+ each year.
Programs are family-focused: 100 Mile Run Club, Carnival, Book Fairs, Family dances, Middle School dances, School-wide Giving Day, Book Buddies, Annual Fun Run, Girls on the Run, Chess Club, Middle School Athletics, Field Day, Destination Imagination Teams, Shakespeare Festival, Green Team, WatchD.O.G.S. for the Dads, Art Show, Musicals and parent parties, too!
Did we answer your questions?
If not, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org