Have a great summer!
We will post classroom lists on the front doors at 4 pm August 7th or you can see your own student’s class assignment on your DPS Parent Portal account. Please check the school calendar on this website for the Class Lemonade and Back-to-School Night dates, too!
Every student must register
for the 2015-2016 school year
Online registration will begin on July 13th and will run through August 17th. If you do not have a Parent Portal account, you can start one on the DPS website below. The Parent Portal has your child’s teacher information, schedules, bus information, standardized test scores, transcripts, grades and more.
Please go to this DPS Parent Portal website link to create an account today.
Your teachers encourage you to keep on reading this summer!
Save yourself oodles of time not having to hop from store to store
for next year’s school supplies!
New health forms now online, click below:
Our School At a Glance
- Watch our school video!
- ECE-8 Denver Public School
- Top Performing School rating in DPS since 2009
- High Growth School since 2009
- Only Stapleton school awarded Governor’s Award for Distinguished Improvement
- A 5280 Top Public Elementary School in 2014
- Top Rating and “Top 10 School” of Colorado School Grades.com
- Middle School students rank in top 1% statewide for academic growth
- State assessment scores higher than district and state averages
- Specials: Art, Music, Drama, Spanish, Physical Education, Library, Technology
- Full- and half-day Early Childhood Education (ECE) classes
- Programs: Advanced Kindergarten, Special Education, Gifted and Talented, ELA, Middle and Elementary School Interventionists
- Kaleidoscope Corner Licensed Before/After School Care
- After-School Enrichment Classes
- School Hours: Monday – Thursday 8:15 – 3:15, Friday 8:15 – 1:00
- ECE-3andECE-4 Half Day Schedule:
- AM Classes Monday – Thursday 8:15-10:55, Friday 8:15 – 10:15
- PM Classes Monday – Thursday 12:30 – 3:10, Friday 11:00 – 1:00
- Award-winning library
- A brand new Garden curriculum in development to teach science with cross-grade mentoring.
- Uniform dress code
- Strong School Community:
Active PTA donates thousands of volunteer hours and raises $170k+ each year.
Programs are family focused: 100 Mile Run Club, Carnival, Book Fairs, Family dances, Middle School dances, School-wide Giving Day, Book Buddies, Annual Fun Run, Girls on the Run, Chess Club, Middle School Athletics, Field Day, Destination Imagination Teams, Shakespeare Festival, Green Team, WatchD.O.G.S. for the Dads, Art Show, Musicals and parent parties, too!
Did we answer your questions?
If not, please email us at email@example.com