- Our campus doors are locked at all times.
- Drop-off and pick-up policy for ECE and Discovery Link families through one secure main entrance.
- Please be aware and follow the school’s Arrival and Dismissal procedure.
- Playground is completely enclosed.
- Full-time, unarmed security guard is part of our staff (DPS funded).
- All visitors must check in at the front office before and during school hours.
- A Safety and Security Committee of staff and parents continually works with DPS and Denver and Aurora police departments on improvements.
- For the safety of our students, we employ a health aide full time during school hours in addition to the district-supplied school nurse hours.
What parents can do to improve safety on our campus
- Please do not ask staff members, parents or students who are in the building to let you in through a locked door.
- Drive below the speed limit on and around campus at all times and avoid texting of using cell phones while driving near young children on our campus.
- Do not bypass visitor check-in procedures during school hours. This helps the front office keep an accurate record of who is on campus.
- Remind your children that all visitors need to enter the building through the front door and students should not be letting adults into the building.
- Do not park in the bus lane – this is also the fire lane – for any amount of time! Use the Kiss-n-Go lane for drop off or pick up.
Did we answer your questions?
If not, please email us at email@example.com