Strong minds need strong bodies
At Bill Roberts we are committed to both the mental and physical growth and well being of our students.
- A unique garden curriculum that teaches science and cross-grade mentoring.
- The 100 Mile Running Club.
- The #1 school in the Fuel Up to Play 60 program.
- Middle School “Grab and Go” breakfast, sponsored in part by Western Dairy Association, feeds more than 75% of our middle school students.
- Use of a $500 wellness and cooking library grant from RMC Health for Ms. Frachetti to start a wellness section in our library.
- A program with RMC Health and Anschutz Health and Wellness to run a field day station as well as train kids and paras on “playing with intention” at recess.
- A school food pantry.
- Use of a $1500 grant from DPS Wellness to purchase culinary equipment and start a middle school knife skills elective.
- A first Bike Rodeo safety skills class, thanks to a $1500 grant from Stapleton Foundation.
And some of the ongoing programs at Bill Roberts:
Jump Rope for Heart in February
Field Day every spring
If you would like to be involved in any of our school’s Health and Wellness initiatives, please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.