Strong minds need strong bodies
At Bill Roberts we are committed to both the mental and physical growth and well being of our students.
- A unique garden curriculum that teaches science and healthy eating.
- The 100 Mile Running Club.
- A repeat award-winning school in the Fuel Up to Play 60 program
- Middle School “Grab and Go” breakfast, sponsored in part by Western Dairy Association.
- A program with RMC Health and Anschutz Health and Wellness to run a field day station as well as train kids and paras on “playing with intention” at recess.
If you would like to be involved in any of our school’s Health and Wellness initiatives, please email us: email@example.com